Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Face the Race Sign Up

Please sign up for a KITK shift by commenting below. We will be making yogurt parfaits for girls. Once everyone has signed up I will email a sign in sheet for who will bring what.

This event is Monday, October 25th 4:00-5:00 at Goddard Junior High Cafeteria. You are welcome to wear work out clothes and run with the girls from 5:00 to 5:30. Of course this is optional.

You may earn 1 KITK credit for working this event.

14 comments:

  1. I can be there Jennifer Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be there. Rooney K. Mestas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can be there!
    Jaime Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be there! Melissa Morehead

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can make it work if you end up not having enough!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can be there

    Lori Bentsen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay girls! Great!!! I think we have enough! I will be sending you all an email here shortly!

    ReplyDelete